St. Anthony Outpatient Therapy offers a multidisciplinary team approach for physical, occupational, and speech therapy. With our extensive experience and advanced technologies we are better able to help you as a patient recover or improve upon your function due to illness, injury, or disability.
Our highly trained and skilled licensed therapists can help patients reach their goals, whether it be a sports related injury or recovery from a more serious accident or illness. Our facility includes:
- A large therapy gym equipped with a recumbent and upright bicycle, an upper body exerciser, therapeutic exercise balls and a variety of stretching, strengthening and stabilization equipment.
- Neuroprosthetic device for upper extremity rehabilitation following stroke and traumatic brain injury.
- Specialty equipment for industrial rehabilitation.
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation device to improve swallowing function.
St. Anthony Outpatient Therapy offers a state-of-the-art outpatient physical therapy facility staffed with highly experienced physical therapists who provide a wide range of services and individualized treatment plans.
- Dry needling
- Gait and balance training
- Hip and leg pain or injury
- Knee, ankle and foot pain or injury
- Low back pain or general back strain treatment
- LSVT: BIG program
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Neck pain and whiplash
- Oncology treatment including Lymphedema
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Post-surgical functional loss
- Shoulder and arm pain or injury
- Spinal injury treatment
- Sports injury treatment
- Total joint replacement therapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Workplace injury treatment
Our highly trained and skilled occupational therapists create individualized treatment plans designed to help patients achieve their highest level of function and improve their ability to perform daily living activities.
After receiving a doctor's referral, the occupational therapist will complete a comprehensive evaluation and provide the following services:
- Certified Lymphedema & Venous Edema management
- Cognitive sensory/perceptual and visual motor therapy
- Hand therapy by Certified Hand Therapist, including splints, treatment of all hand and arm injuries
- Neurological rehabilitation with state of the art technology, including Bioness
- Job site evaluations
- Upper extremity splinting
- Upper extremity dysfunction treatment
St. Anthony Hospital Outpatient Therapy offers comprehensive speech therapy services with highly experienced speech therapists. We work with patients to assess their speech or swallowing disorder and implement and individualized treatment plan specific to their problem.
The Speech-Language Pathologist specializes in educating and treating communication, swallowing and cognitive disorders related to adult neurological impairment in an outpatient setting. St. Anthony Hospital offers modified barium swallow studies, neuromuscular electrical stimulation for swallowing, cognitive retraining and aphasia therapy.
We evaluate and provide therapeutic measures related to:
- Brain tumor & post brain tumor dissection
- Cognitive communication disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's disease
- Swallowing disorders/problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)