Breast Care Center
The Breast Care Center at Holy Cross Hospital – Davis is dedicated to the prevention, detection, treatment and survivorship of breast cancer. From annual screening mammograms through breast cancer diagnosis, our services are focused on you and your health.
We are passionate about caring for women and offer a full range of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services in a convenient and comfortable environment. Mammopad foam inserts provide added cushion and warmth between the mammography plate and breast.
Using advanced technology, our highly trained, experienced medical staff diagnose and treat a wide variety of medical conditions — faster — and with greater precision than ever before.
- 3D mammograms (screening, diagnostic)
- 3D stereotactic breast biopsy
- Bone density screening (DEXA)
- Diagnostic breast ultrasound
- Genetic BRCA testing (high-risk)
- High-risk assessments and counseling
- Minimally invasive biopsy
- Surgical care (lumpectomy, mastectomy, lymph node surgery, sentinel node/axillary dissection)
Conditions We Treat
- Breast pain or tenderness
- Changes in the skin of your breast (such as red or puckered)
- Lumps or masses
- Nipple discharge